WEBSITE MAINTENANCE / WEB UPDATE
Website maintenance is essential to continuously attracting new customers and retaining old ones. It is considered a must for all the webmasters to ensure health of websites. You can generally get companies to maintain your new website for a discounted package rate. This makes your website almost hassle-free, so you can concentrate on improving your products or business instead.
Role of Website Maintenance in Search Engine Optimization: Having a great site is not good enough. You have to work on maintaining your website so that enough targeted traffic visits your site to make it profitable. A properly updated and functioning website reverberates any company’s image. A website needs proper maintenance to survive in today’s market. If your site has slow loading page, browser compatibility problems or broken links, visitors will leave your site right away. Likewise, a professional and well-maintained website will make visitors feel comfortable, stay longer and also browse sub pages of your website.
Why should you choose our Website Maintenance Service:
- Keeping the Website Updated : It deals with updating the current content including company’s information, personal information and any other textual content of the website. It may include inserting new graphics depending on the industry the company operates. One of the things that can help you distinguish your website from the competitors is how often you update your content. If search engine’s spider crawl your website every month and find nothing has changed, they are less likely to come back and index your website for search. Updating content on regular basis can remedy this situation and invite the search engine spiders to re-index your site more frequently.
- Link validation: It is a typical part of all web maintenance services. It includes microscopic scanning of all pages to ensure that there are no dead links.
- Image optimization: Images on a website occupy most of the spaces. Optimizing these images is one way of making sure that they load faster on a customer’s browser page. It is a major part in web maintenance as it directly affects the loading speed and performance of your website.
- Link popularity: To popularize your website, it has to be marketed in such a way that it should be placed at the top of the search engines. This is also a part of search engine optimization and link popularity is very important in search engine placements. Link popularity is the measure of the number of incoming links to your website. Gaining links from high-ranking sites that point to yours will increase your link popularity in the search engines. The more links your website has, the better it will rank in search engines. Google places great significance on link popularity of your website.
- Click Hire Us button to send us your requirements for your work.